Boston Celtics (63-37, 56-42-2 ATS) @ Golden State Warriors (64-33, 50-44-4 ATS), 9 p.m. ET
Lines/News: The Warriors are 3.5-point favorites to win Game 1 of the NBA Finals. The O/U is 214.5. The Celtics are 6-4 straight up over their last 10 games and the Warriors are 7-3. The Celtics on the season are 48-50-2 to the Over and the Warriors 45-51-2. The Warriors are integrating three players returning from injury into a playoff rotation where six players have averaged 30+ minutes per game.
- Looking for a $25 free bet on this game? No deposit required! Try Fliff, a unique social sports predictions app. Click the “Play Now” button below and enter code BETPREP for $25 free.
Celtics Trends: The Celtics are 16-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last 22 games (all playoffs). The Celtics are 5-0 ATS against the Warriors in their last five games. The Celtics are 9-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 10 attempts.
Warriors Trends: The Warriors are 10-2 ATS at home in their last 12 games. The Warriors are 11-2 ATS in the Pacific time zone in their last 13 games. The Over is 1-5 in Warriors games after the last game went over the points total in their last six instances.
- Can the Warriors stay hot at home? You can find the best odds for Warriors -3.5 (-110) at PointsBet Sportsbook
- Innovative Live Betting Markets
- "PointsBetting" Wagering Style
- Top-Rated User Experience
Player Trends: Boston Celtics Jayson Tatum (O/U 28.5 points) scored 29+ points in 10 of his 18 (55.56%) games in the playoffs this season (avg. 27.0 per gm). He’s scored 29+ points in six of his 28 (21.43%) games against a top 10 defense like the Warriors this season (avg. 23.7 per gm).
Golden State Warriors Steph Curry (O/U 27.5 points) has scored 28+ points in eight of his 16 (50%) games in the playoffs this season (avg. 25.9). He’s scored 28+ points in six of his last eight (75%) at home (avg. 27.9).