The Cleveland Guardians host the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, 6:10 PM ET at Progressive Field. The Chicago White Sox are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +110.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Guardians is -129. The Guardians are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Guardians and White Sox have met 4 times this season, with the Guardians winning twice and the White Sox winning twice.
Clint’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Clint Frazier (CHW) has stayed under his runs prop in 6 of his last 7 games.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at DraftKings.
Clint’s stats vs. Cleveland Guardians
Clint’s Season Stats
Clint’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.50||17||-0.0|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.09||4||-0.4|
Clint’s Notable Teammates
- Steven Kwan (CLE) has gone over his total-bases prop in 100 of his last 134 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 120.26% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (235) are at DraftKings
- Amed Rosario (CLE) has gone over his total-bases prop in 127 of his last 178 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 104.57% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (240) are at DraftKings
- Josh Bell (CLE) has gone over his hits prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.35% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-208) are at DraftKings
- Myles Straw (CLE) has stayed under his runs prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.43% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
- Mike Zunino (CLE) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.46% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.