The Tampa Bay Rays host the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday, 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field. The Boston Red Sox are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +140.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Rays is -165. The Rays are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8 runs.
The Rays and Red Sox have met 10 times this season, with the Rays winning 8 times and the Red Sox winning twice.
Adam’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Adam Duvall (BOS) has gone over his hits prop in 13 of his last 15 games.
Adam’s stats vs. Tampa Bay Rays
Adam’s Season Stats
Adam’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.74||6||0.2|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.96||3||-0.6|
Adam’s Notable Teammates
- Jose Siri (TB) has gone over his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 29.13% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+185) are at DraftKings
- Isaac Paredes (TB) has gone over his total-bases prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.19% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at MGM
- Isaac Paredes (TB) has gone over his hits prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.19% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-141) are at PointsBet
- Randy Arozarena (TB) has gone over his hits prop in 21 of his last 26 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.37% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-182) are at MGM
- Luke Raley (TB) has stayed under his runs prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.12% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-189) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.