The Atlanta Braves host the New York Mets on Thursday, 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park. The New York Mets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +162.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Braves is -193. The Braves are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Braves and Mets have met 5 times this season, with the Braves winning 4 times and the Mets winning once.
Orlando’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Orlando Arcia (ATL) has stayed under his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games.
Orlando’s stats vs. New York Mets
Orlando’s Season Stats
Orlando’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.96||5||0.4|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.15||7||-0.4|
Orlando’s Notable Teammates
- Spencer Strider (ATL) has gone over his strikeouts prop in 13 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.20% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 8.5 (-105) are at DraftKings
- Austin Riley (ATL) has gone over his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.08% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+115) are at DraftKings
- Eddie Rosario (ATL) has gone over his total-bases prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.04% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+135) are at DraftKings
- Travis d’Arnaud (ATL) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.50% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-208) are at MGM
- Matt Olson (ATL) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.98% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.