The Minnesota Twins host the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday, 7:40 PM ET at Target Field. The San Francisco Giants are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +134.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Twins is -156. The Twins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8 runs.
In their first and only matchup this season on May 23, 2023, the Giants won by a score of 4-1.
Michael’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Michael A. Taylor (MIN) has stayed under his hits prop in 5 of his last 6 games.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (110) are at DraftKings.
Michael’s stats vs. San Francisco Giants
Michael’s Season Stats
Michael’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.73||6||0.2|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.56||14||0.0|
Michael’s Notable Teammates
- Byron Buxton (MIN) has gone over his runs prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.80% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (105) are at DraftKings
- Joey Gallo (MIN) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 18 of his last 23 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.60% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at MGM
- Alex Kirilloff (MIN) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 25 of his last 31 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.22% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at MGM
- Joey Gallo (MIN) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 120 of his last 165 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.42% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-154) are at DraftKings
- Byron Buxton (MIN) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 12 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.28% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.