The Chicago Cubs host the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday, 2:20 PM ET at Wrigley Field. The San Francisco Giants are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +122.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Cubs is -144. The Cubs are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 10.5 runs.
The Cubs and Giants have met 5 times this season, with the Cubs winning 4 times and the Giants winning once.
Seiya’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Seiya Suzuki (CHC) has gone over his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 6 games.
Seiya’s stats vs. San Francisco Giants
Seiya’s Season Stats
Seiya’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.60||11||0.1|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.46||12||-0.1|
Seiya’s Notable Teammates
- Nico Hoerner (CHC) has gone over his runs prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.30% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
- Yan Gomes (CHC) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 15 of his last 19 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.27% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-208) are at MGM
- Nick Madrigal (CHC) has stayed under his runs prop in 11 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.08% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
- Dansby Swanson (CHC) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.35% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
- Yan Gomes (CHC) has stayed under his runs prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.78% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.