The Chicago Cubs host the San Francisco Giants on Monday, 2:20 PM ET at Wrigley Field. The San Francisco Giants are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +116.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Cubs is -137. The Cubs are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9 runs.
The Cubs and Giants have met 3 times this season, with the Cubs winning twice and the Giants winning once.
Logan’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Logan Webb (SF) has gone over his strikeouts prop in 5 of his last 6 games.
Logan’s stats vs. Chicago Cubs
Logan’s Season Stats
Logan’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.59||11||0.1|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.46||12||-0.1|
Logan’s Notable Teammates
- Ian Happ (CHC) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 44.30% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+160) are at DraftKings
- Cody Bellinger (CHC) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 44.00% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+125) are at DraftKings
- Seiya Suzuki (CHC) has gone over his total-bases prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 36.69% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+125) are at DraftKings
- Nico Hoerner (CHC) has gone over his runs prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.07% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Ian Happ (CHC) has gone over his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.86% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+115) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.