The Cincinnati Reds host the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, 6:40 PM ET at Great American Ball Park. The Cincinnati Reds are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +137.
As favorite, the moneyline for the St. Louis Cardinals is -160. The Cardinals are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 10.5 runs.
The Reds and Cardinals have met twice this season, with the Reds winning once and the Cardinals winning once.
Matt’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Matt McLain (CIN) has gone over his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games.
Matt’s stats vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Matt’s Season Stats
Matt’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.33||24||-0.2|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.76||23||0.2|
Matt’s Notable Teammates
- Jonathan India (CIN) has gone over his runs prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 32.20% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (105) are at DraftKings
- TJ Friedl (CIN) has gone over his total-bases prop in 26 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.29% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at MGM
- Nick Senzel (CIN) has stayed under his hits prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.28% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-244) are at BetRivers
- Luke Maile (CIN) has stayed under his runs prop in 41 of his last 49 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.52% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-227) are at WilliamHillVirginia
- Nick Senzel (CIN) has stayed under his runs prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.64% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.