The Atlanta Braves host the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday, 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park. The St. Louis Cardinals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +246.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Braves is -310. The Braves are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 10.5 runs.
The Braves and Cardinals have met 5 times this season, with the Braves winning 3 times and the Cardinals winning twice.
Travis’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Travis d’Arnaud (ATL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 6 games.
Travis’s stats vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Travis’s Season Stats
Travis’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.08||3||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.16||6||-0.4|
Travis’s Notable Teammates
- Marcell Ozuna (ATL) has gone over his runs prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.89% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at MGM
- Marcell Ozuna (ATL) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.45% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-105) are at DraftKings
- Michael Harris II (ATL) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.20% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-200) are at MGM
- Eddie Rosario (ATL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.45% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-139) are at MGM
- Ozzie Albies (ATL) has stayed under his runs prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.20% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (+140) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.