- Does SI Sportsbook offer parlay betting? Yes. Not only can you place parlays at SI Sportsbook if you build your parlays using the provided betbuilder, but you also become eligible for free bets. SI also offers Three & Win, which means that if you hit a three-legged parlay on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, you get a $20 free bet.
- Does SI Sportsbook offer betting on college sports? Yes. In every state that SI Sportsbook is operating in or planning to operate, college sports betting is legal. But some states restrict betting on local college teams or proposition bets involving college players, and these bets are not included.
- Does SI Sportsbook offer fantasy games? No. As of right now, there are no fantasy sports at SI Sportsbook. It is strictly a sportsbook focusing on betting on events, proposition betting, futures betting, and live betting. SI has no current plans to add fantasy sports to its offerings.
- Can I get free bets at SI Sportsbook? Yes. New account holders can qualify for up to $300 in free bets by simply making an original $10 bet when you open your new account. There are also free bets to be won by hitting on parlays and using the bet builder feature, which SI Sportsbook includes on its site.
- How do I get paid when I win at SI Sportsbook? SI Sportsbook offers four methods of the withdrawal directly linked to how your deposit is made. You can use a Visa debit card, online bank transfer (ACH), cashless payments through Play+, and PayPal.
SI Sportsbook Offers Old Expertise and a New Perspective
SI Sportsbook is 888 Sport Rebranded
888 Holdings has been around for 25 years, starting primarily as an online casino. But in 2008, it launched an online sportsbook, which is the foundation for the new SI Sportsbook. It is the merger between 888 Holdings and Authentic Brands, the owner of SI.
You get the excellent platform of 888, which has been tried and true long before many of the current competitors, combined with the nearly 70 years of expertise of Sports Illustrated. The marriage gives users an excellent online and mobile sports betting experience with the fresh eyes of SI.
SI Sportsbook is Stat Heavy
How does Team A do on the road? How does Team B do on short rest? And how does this starting pitcher do against a left-handed heavy lineup?
These are the things you want to know before placing your sports bets, and these are the exact kinds of things that the SI Sportsbook has in place for each of the games it offers.
If you want to bet on the Nuggets and Jazz, just click on the chart next to the game, and courtesy of Sportsradar, you will be given a selection of statistics specifically designed to assist sports bettors. It’s all useful information, easy to read, and you don’t have to go to any other website to do your game to game research.
SI Sportsbooks Loves Its Promotions
All sportsbooks love to give away money to draw in your business, and SI Sportsbook is no different. If you are new to SI, all you need to do is place a $10 bet, and you will get a free bet of $10. And for each $10 bet you make, up to a total of 30 bets, you will get another $10 free bet, equalling a total of $300 in free bets.
But SI Sportsbook also has a Perfect 10 promotion that can win as much as $10,000. Win a three-legged parlay and get an additional $20 in free bets. Make four live bets and get the fifth one free. Use SI’s bet builder for NBA bets and get a $5 free bet. That same promo exists with soccer.
There are so many promotions you might struggle to take advantage of them all.
Apple iPhone Users Weigh In on the SI Sportsbook App
“I like the interface and the unique features that this book has,” says one of the five-star reviews on the App Store.
Another writes, “It has great odds, fun and competitive promos, and a very easy to use interface. I would recommend to anyone looking for a seamless online betting experience.”
And that is our experience as well. The IOS mobile app is very much like the online experience, making the transition between the two feel quite seamless.
Android Users Weigh In on the SI Sportsbook App
SI Sportsbook is also available for free for Android on the Google Play Store, and Android users sound like they’re impressed.
“I like the home page, and overall I like the look and layout,” writes one reviewer. Other reviews are short and to the point, but positive, saying, “Great site” and “Great app” and “Best for football betting.”
It no doubt helps that even though this is a newer entry into the sportsbook world, it was built by experienced tech wizards at 888.
SI Sportsbook Missing a Loyalty Program
As of right now, there is no loyalty program at SI Sportsbook. There are loads of promotions and special bets, and of course, there is the $300 in free bets that are available to new sportsbook members. But there is no points program or rewards program. However, that may be coming in the future.
Live Betting Thrives at SI Sportsbook
On the home screen of the SI Sportsbook app, there are four main buttons along the bottom, and one of them is dedicated to the sporting events happening live in which you can place bets. On the website, the button is easy to find on the left.
Sorted by start time or sport, you can easily find the sports you want to wager live. The betting options on each sport are plentiful, and the popular bets of the moment are prominently displayed, making them easy to find.
The app’s speed leaves a little to be desired, but it doesn’t impact live betting enough to be a problem.