- How old do I have to be to play on Fliff? 18 or older. U.S. sweepstakes gaming laws place the minimum age for playing sweepstakes games at 18. Some jurisdictions could mandate a different minimum age to play on Fliff, however, so be sure to check the terms and conditions for your state.
- Can I bet on college sports at Fliff? Yes. Fliff offers a solid array of college sports, including NCAA Men’s Basketball and college football. March Madness and the College Football Playoff present some of the most popular college sports picks games on the calendar.
- Can I bet on esports on Fliff? Yes. You can find available esports markets by clicking on the “All Sports” tab at the top right of the main lobby. From there, scroll down the menu until you find the esports section.
- Does Fliff offer online casino games? No. Fliff functions as a sweepstakes sports picks games site, and the Fliff mobile app doesn’t include any casino games at this time.
- Does Fliff offer parlay betting? Yes. When you make two or more bets, in most cases you’ll have the option to toggle between “Straight” and “Parlay” options on the bet slip. Look for tabs to choose between straight and parlay betting at the top left of the bet slip.
Fliff Sports Betting App
The Fliff sports betting picks apps functions as a sweepstakes gaming site. Other online gaming platforms in the U.S. that use a sweepstakes model include Global Poker and Chumba Casino.
You can’t directly deposit real money on Fliff at any time. You can, however, participate in both play-money and sweepstakes sports picks games on the platform.
Play money (aka Fliff Coins) can be purchased at any time. With every Fliff Coins purchase, you’ll receive an amount of sweepstakes credits (aka Fliff Cash) as a bonus.
Fliff Cash can be used to play the sweepstakes games on Fliff, and redeemed for cash prizes when you win.
How Does Fliff Work?
The Fliff app offers perhaps the most simple sign-up process of any sports betting platform in the U.S.
You can begin the registration process by downloading the Fliff mobile app. Apple iOS users (iPhone, iPad) can find Fliff at the App Store. Android users can download the Fliff app at the Google Play store.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can sign up with one click through your existing Google or Twitter account. You can also provide a valid email address to register at Fliff.
Where Is Fliff Legal?
Fliff’s widespread availability makes it a standout product among U.S. online gaming platforms.
You can download Fliff and play the sweepstakes sports betting games from 42 U.S. states and Washington D.C.
The Fliff app games fall under the category of sweepstakes contests and therefore fall under the jurisdiction of federal sweepstakes gaming laws.
Sweepstakes gaming is legal in most U.S. states, making Fliff a great platform for players not located in states with legal real-money online gaming.
What Do Apple iOS Users Say About Fliff?
The Fliff app for Apple iOS users has earned high praise so far. App Store reviewers give Fliff a 4.8 out of 5 stars average rating over more than 3,500 reviews.
Comments from App Store reviewers about the Fliff iOS app include:
- “Props to the creators and everyone that has made this app great, keep up the amazing work”
- “If you’re a sports fan that loves to bet, use this app”
- “This app has been by far the best experience I’ve ever had with any sportsbook!”
- “Nothing like opening Fliff on football Sunday to see the lovely boosted odds they put.”
- “It’s very easy to use and I’ve been using it for weeks now with no complaints!”
What Do Android Users Say About Fliff?
Android users generally give high marks to the Fliff app. Fliff gets a 4.2 out of 5 stars rating on average from Android users over more than 100 reviews.
Some of the remarks about Fliff from Google Play reviews include:
- “Fun app great practice for sports betting with no risk”
- “Very fun and rewarding!!!! It makes watching sports much better”
- “Very cool app the best of free games and sportsbooking”
- “Couldn’t ask for a more better experience”
- “Great so far… it’s many ways to win!!!!”
Fliff Rewards Program
Purchasing Fliff Coins play-money packages isn’t the only way to earn Fliff Cash sweepstakes credits. All Fliff Coins wagered earn points toward Fliff Cash rewards.
For example, every 1,000 Fliff Coins played earn 1 XP. You can accumulate XPs to hit milestones that unlock free Fliff Cash rewards.
Milestones to aim for in the Fliff Rewards program include 1000 XP, which unlocks a $10 Flill Cash reward. Other milestones include 2,000 XP ($25 Fliff Cash), 5,000 XP ($50 Fliff Cash), and 10,000 XP ($125 Fluff Cash).
The Fliff App also presents various “Challenges” that each award 2 XP upon completion.
Fliff Live Betting Options
One of the biggest advantages of online/mobile sports gaming versus traditional wagering at a retail sportsbook is the opportunity to engage in live betting. Live betting allows you to wager on games as they happen, with lines that can change every few seconds as the game unfolds.
Live betting is available to players on Fliff. The format is known as In Play betting on the Fliff app, and is available for contests in several sports.
To find the available In Play markets at any given time, click on the In Play icon at the top of the Fliff main screen. Clicking on the In Play button brings up a menu of all games currently in progress in which Fliff is offering In Play markets at that time.
Games on the In Play menu can often offer multiple ways to place In Play bets. For example, if Fliff is presenting seven different ways to place In Play bets on a particular game, you’ll see a “7 Markets” tab at the bottom right corner of the game display.
Clicking on that link brings up all available In Play bets on that game.
BetPrep’s comprehensive wagering tools include AI-powered strategies focused on in-game betting.