- What are the legal requirements to bet at Caesars Sportsbook? In most states, you must be 21 to place sports bets legally. In the other states, the age limit is 18. Also, all sports bets must be placed with a sportsbook operating in the state where you’re located. You do not need to be a resident, but you must be present to place bets.
- Can I bet on college sports at Caesars Sportsbook? Some states restrict betting on local college teams, but Caesars Sportsbook offers college sports betting options in all states. There are also some states that don’t allow proposition bets on college sports, and the Caesars app offers different bets for each state, depending on the laws.
- Can I bet on esports at Caesars Sportsbook? Yes, if the state you’re in offers legal betting on esports. If esports betting is illegal in your state, Caesars Sportsbook will not provide those bets.
- Does Caesars Sportsbook offer fantasy sports? No, Caesars only offers betting on sporting events. There are no fantasy games provided.
- Does Caesars Sportsbook offer online casino games? Yes. If your state allows legal online casino games, you can access the Caesars casino through the sportsbook and use your same login credentials. However, you will need to fund a casino-specific bank account.
Top Reasons to Bet at Caesars Sportsbook
Huge New Player Bonuses
One of the best parts about becoming a new sports bettor is the amount of free money given away by sportsbooks looking to attract your business. Caesars Sportsbook offers a risk-free bet up to $1,250.
After you sign up for a new account and deposit funds, your first bet with Caesars Sportsbook comes with a full refund if it loses, up to max of $1,250. This bonus is only good on your first deposit.
Superior Customer Service
For the most part, the Caesars Sportsbook app runs smoothly, and you’re likely never to need a customer service agent. But just in case you do, Caesars offers one of the most comprehensive customer service departments in the industry. While some places only have online chat or email, Caesars also has customer service staff available by phone.
There’s also a large troubleshooting section that can answer most technical and account questions without contacting support. But if you do need to reach out to someone to solve a problem, the response time is quick, as are the solutions.
Caesars Rewards Combines Online and In-Person Play
One of the significant advantages of betting with Caesars Sportsbook is the speed at which you can accumulate rewards points, and the multiple ways you can get those points. Whether you are placing bets on your Caesars Sportsbook app or at one of the more than 50 Caesars locations across the United States, all bets equal points. You can also link your Caesars Rewards Account and Club GVC accounts for faster growth.
Every bet placed, or money spent elsewhere in the Caesars family, gets you closer to rewards. And as your points grow, your tiers do, too, making you eligible for free bets, free dinners, and complimentary stays at Caesars properties.
Caesars Sportsbook on IOS
The Caesars Sportsbook app designed for iPhone is clean and easy to use. Most importantly, the deposit and withdrawal processes are laid out clearly and intuitively. You place your bets on a betting slip on screen, making them easy to see and complete.
The app is free from the Apple App Store and is tailored to meet the legal requirements for the state in which you are using it. Caesars Sportsbook allows IOS users to use their thumbprint for access to the site or use facial recognition for owners of newer iPhones.
Caesars Sportsbook on Android
Android users of the Caesars Sportsbook app frequently talk about the ease of use and the simplicity in understanding how to get around the app. Depositing is simple, and the rewarding of deposit matching bonus offers happens without delay.
The app comes with banners across the top that highlight all the current promotions, making it easy for customers to find the best deals and bets for that day or particular sport. The ease of placing and monitoring parlays gets particularly high marks from Android users.
Because of the large number of physical properties around the country, and its presence in every state that offers online and mobile sports betting, Caesars Rewards is one of the most comprehensive rewards programs in sports betting.
It began as a casino loyalty program, benefiting its members for their table and slot machine gaming. But now that sports betting is going national, Caesars Rewards gives points for all of your sports betting dollars played, win or lose.
You earn “Rewards Credits,” and they are added to your account based on your casino gaming, hotel and dining expenses, entertainment activities, and all sports bets that you place, both online and at a Caesars Sportsbook retail location.
Along with cashing in your Rewards Credits for free bets and discounted meals and rooms, a membership in Caesars Rewards gets you discounts on room rates, dining, and shopping.
Caesars Live Betting a Work in Progress
Live betting, or in-play betting, is offered at Caesars Sportsbook, and for the most part, it scratches the itch of the sports bettor who wants to place live amaff.
One area where there is needed improvement is the availability of live amaff. It’s mostly limited to the major sports in North America, which stands in stark contrast to the huge menu of sports available for regular betting. Improving live betting options from Europe, Australia, and Asia would benefit Caesars.
Still, even with these somewhat limited options, Caesars Sportsbook offers enough live betting options that working alongside BetPrep’s live betting tools, like their live point spread charting and the real-time bettor’s play-by-play, makes for an excellent live betting experience.