- How old do you have to be to bet online with BetMGM Sportsbook? You must be at least 21 years old to place bets on the BetMGM website or mobile app. When you sign up for an account, your age will be verified through your name, address, and social security number.
- Does the BetMGM Sportsbook also offer online casino games? BetMGM does offer an online casino in states where it is legal. For example, if you are in New Jersey, on the BetMGM website or app, you can switch between the BetMGM Sportsbook, the BetMGM Casino, or BetMGM Poker. Using BetMGM in Colorado, you’ll only see access to the sportsbook.
- Can I get free bets at BetMGM Sportsbook? Yes. When you first sign up for an account with BetMGM, you get a risk-free bet of up to $1,000. By wagering $50 each week on qualifying events, you will receive a $10 free bet at the end of the week. There are also free casino bets attached to certain sports betting thresholds.
- Can I make multiple accounts at BetMGM Sportsbook? No. Because of security reasons, you are only allowed to have a single BetMGM sportsbook account. However, each person in your household can have their own account, as long as they are of legal age.
- Can I get land-based casino comps from playing at BetMGM Sportsbook? Yes. Room upgrades, VIP service, event tickets, and free stays at MGM properties are all features of the BetMGM Rewards program. The more you play, the greater the in-person casino comps.
With BetMGM Size Matters
BetMGM Covers the Globe
Sure, most of your bets are going to involve NFL teams, the NCAA Tournament, the NBA, and a little bit of golf. But with BetMGM, that limitation is your choice, not theirs. On BetMGM’s alphabetical list, we begin with alpine skiing and end with water polo. And in between, you’ll find full wagering on darts, Gaelic sports, lacrosse, and snooker.
If it’s being played in the world, it’s being wagered at the BetMGM Sportsbook. That means that no matter what time it is where you live, there is a game, match, race, or round starting in the next 10 minutes.
BetMGM Knows Graphics
This may feel like a small thing, but the BetMGM Sportsbook website and the mobile app comes with full-color graphics and logos and the usability to match.
No, getting full-color logos for the Hawks and Pacers game does not help you win. But when you’re spending hours at a time on a site, the ease on the eyes is a big help.
Plus, it’s just nice to be with a company that spares no expense on their graphics. They want to look good, and they do. And in a gaming space that presents a lot of the same thing from book to book, it’s something like this that makes BetMGM stand out.
BetMGM Has Sports Betting Promotions for Everyone
The welcome bonus is expected, but it’s always nice when it’s a dollar-for-dollar match up to $500. That’s a big point in BetMGM’s favor.
But here we’re talking about the extra bonuses and promotions that keep you happy from week-to-week, and how BetMGM doesn’t have promotions on just the big sports. They have those, with the bet $50 on the NFL and get a free $20 live NFL bet. But also, if you bet $50 a week on any sport, and in any number of actual amaff, you will get a $10 free bet. And the next week too. And the week after that.
No matter what sport you’re betting, and no matter the result, $50 in weekly bets nets you a free $10 bet for you to use on any sport.
BetMGM also features multi-sport parlay profit boosts and a variety of other sports-specific bonus games and promotions.
The BetMGM Sportsbook App on IOS
As we mentioned above, the graphics of the BetMGM Sportsbook app are very easy on the eyes, and from a practical standpoint, it makes the separation of the sections and the different sports very easy to find.
There are more than 79,000 reviews in the App Store and an impressive 4.8 overall score. One reviewer wrote, “I have used every app from Barstool to DraftKings to FanDuel, and BetMGM is now my preferred way to bet.”
Another iPhone user said, “I use the promos every week because they are always easy to find.”
The BetMGM Sportsbook App on Android
As with the website, the Android app makes placing bets and keeping track of them easy, with a prominently displayed betslip. The scrolling banner across the top also keeps you informed on all of the latest games and promotions.
One reviewer in the Google Play store wrote, “It’s easy to use and figure out.”
Someone else wrote, “After a very frustrating experience with another online sportsbook, I had very low expectations. Stunned that I was registered, funded, able to navigate a myriad of Super Bowl options, and place my bet in less than 15 minutes, and with no hassles.”
BetMGM Sportsbook Now Values Loyalty
MGM has had a robust casino rewards program for years. But as BetMGM began and grew, there was no comparable program for it and its millions of sports betting members.
That has changed, with BetMGM now offering BetMGM Rewards – a points-based program that earns rewards points and rewards tier credits with every bet you place. And when you get enough points, you can unlock VIP benefits to the more than 20 premier MGM resorts throughout the United States.
Enhanced incentives include waived resort fees for Gold members, Platinum members get travel credits and suite upgrades, and Pearl Members can qualify for complimentary tickets to MGM Rewards concerts.
Going Live With BetMGM
Live betting is all the rage, and clearly, BetMGM Sportsbook got the memo.
They offer live betting on more than 1,000 events across the calendar year and put them all in an easy-to-use menu that groups each event by start time, sport, or both.
Each live event comes with its own page so that you can focus on that event, the wide variety of offered bets, and the changing odds as the game or match plays out.
The key here is organization because as the event moves along and the odds change, on some sites, it’s easy to get lost. That is not the case at the BetMGM Sportsbook, which gives you every bit of information you need or want.
AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY